Sunday, September 23, 2018

A Round We Go

When I was designing our new look for
our living room I knew that I wanted to
have a comfy little sitting area where
I could enjoy my morning coffee or just
be able to sit and read a good book.
I was able to find a chair that I liked
but couldn't for the life of me find a small table
that was inexpensive that I liked enough to buy. 

As I was cleaning out my craft room closet one
day I came across this round wooden disc and
immediately had a vision of what I wanted for the sitting nook.
I could have Hubby build me a round table.
Now, I just had to convince Hubby of that.
I did a little research for DIY round tables and found this
free plan from Ana White.
Hubby made a few adjustments to the plan and created
the perfect size round table in about 2 hours using
the round wooden disc and construction lumber.
It measures 18" round by 24" tall.
Now it was my turn to give it the finishing touch.
With a little sanding and paint it was ready to be added
to the sitting nook area.
A perfect sized table for less than $25.00!
I love when my visions come together and don't
cost an arm and a leg to achieve.
Stay tuned.
Full living room reveal coming soon.

That's it for this week.

Until Next Time,
Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment