Sunday, August 23, 2015

Collegiate Wreath

Oh My Goodness!
Can you believe that it is the start of the Football Season!
I tell you these months are just flying by.
Before we know it the snow will be flying.
I don't know about you but I'm not quite ready for that!
 
ANYHOO
I was asked by a male coworker if I could make a Collegiate wreath.
I have never made a sports' wreath before but I was pretty
confident that I could figure something out.
Because this was for a guy I didn't want it
to be girly looking.
 
I think I nailed it!
Hubby was impressed by this wreath.  Insert smiley face here!
 
This is what I came up with.
 
 
I think by adding the black and white
houndstooth ribbon it gave it that masculine look.
Of course the footballs helped too!
 
These pictures don't show how spectacular this wreath is.
This wreath measures a full 25 inches and is 11 inches deep.
Not whimpy by any means!
A very masculine wreath.
This wreath would fit perfectly into a game room / man cave.
 
 
My coworker was very pleased with it.
He will be shipping this to one lucky sport's fan!
 
This was one fun wreath to make.
It's always interesting to see what I will come up with.
 
Are you a BIG sport's fan?
 
That's it for this week.
I'm off to work on more home décor projects.
 
Until Next Time,
Veronica
 

 
I


No comments:

Post a Comment