Sunday, December 17, 2017

Christmas Tour Continues and Thankfulness

My heart is so full of Thankfulness.
I am truly humbled by all of the lovely comments
I receive from everyone about my blog posts
and projects I create.
I never in a million years would have believed
that I would get such lovely comments, let alone
anyone would want to visit my blog.
I started this blog not to receive compliments, or to boast about
what I have, or what I create, but to share my love of
crafting, decorating, baking, or anything else my little mind
and heart inspires me to share, and to hopefully give you all
ideas and inspiration to show that you too can
have a beautifully decorated home on a tight budget.
Thank You from the bottom of my humbled heart.

Now let's continue on to our final Christmas home tour.
The picture above is the display that sits on our coffee table
in the living room. I started with the truck and added a
mercury glass candle holder that sits on a candle ring I
created by placing 2 wreaths together.
This little display sits in the corner by our front door.
The evergreen top hat is what I created last year.
I simply added a string of lights that are on a timer to it.
The mercury glass tree I purchased this year from Marshall's for $19.00.
This is our curio cabinet that sits in another corner of our living room.
I love seeing the tree lights reflecting on the glass.
The little cabinet I repainted got dressed up also.


Onto the dining room/office. I didn't change this
room much from last year.
Instead of the lantern on our pie safe I added these candlesticks
that I created a few years ago along with one of the cardstock trees I created.
On the little stand that sits in the corner,
I placed this lighted church on a frosted wreath.
Our Nativity is displayed the same as last year.
Let's move into the kitchen which is the final room.
Candy canes were placed in the wreath to dress it up
and the JOY sign I created was added for a pop of festive red color.
A deer and sleigh, a little lighted tree and a few ornaments complete
the top of the country cabinet.
A top hat I created last year for the top of our tree,
3 little trees under a glass cloche,
and 3 red beaded candles with evergreen tucked between them
were placed on the bottom of the shelf.
Snowballs I created from stryofoam balls and epsom salt
are placed into a galvanized bucket with a
chalkboard sign and sit on top this stand.

Wreath ornaments I created from old hymnal books
were hung on top of  red plates.
How festive it all looks.
That's the end of our festive Christmas home tour.
Merry Christmas from our home to yours.
Until Next Time,
Veronica

2 comments:

  1. Where is the black 3 tier stand from?
    The hymnal wreath is awesome!
    The top hat is so neat as a decoration and what a cool idea for a tree topper! Where do I get a glass cloche?
    Do you have other ideas for hymnal pages??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The black 3 tier stand is from a craft shop in the dells many years ago. 15 maybe? Ocassionally, you can find glass cloche at Michael's. That's where I found mine. I do have a couple more ideas for the hymnal pages. I just have to find the time to create them.

      Delete