Sunday, November 18, 2018

And So It Begins

For some reason I thought I had
another full week before Thanksgiving.
I think it has something to do with Thanksgiving
being early this year.
At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I just realized on Friday that it wasn't so.
Panic mode started setting in.
There is so much that needs to be done
before Thanksgiving.

Does your family have traditions
that you celebrate each Thanksgiving?

One of our traditions is to have
our Christmas tree up and decorated.
It all started years ago when our Son was
just a little guy. We used to
travel 600 miles to celebrate Thanksmas
(Thanksgiving and Christmas) with our families.
We would stay with my In-Laws
and my mother-in-law always had
the house decorated for Christmas.
Although we no longer travel for Thanksmas
having our Christmas tree up and decorated
is one tradition that we will continue to do.
Besides, we love having our Christmas tree up early.

I need to get my butt in gear and
start prepping for Thanksgiving.

And so it begins.
That's it for this week.
Until Next Time,
Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment