Sunday, April 7, 2019

Hippity Hoppity

Hippity Hoppity Easter's
on it's way.

This year I thought I would try
to make a cake in a bunny shape
for Easter.

Since the majority of my family
loves chocolate I was hoping I
could make a chocolate bunny cake.
Besides, what's Easter without a little
chocolate to go along with it?

Here is my take on a chocolate bunny cake.
That's a lot of chocolate bunny!
For his nose I used a pink peanut M&M
and created ears using colored cardstock.
I'm not much of a chocolate eater,
so I had to make a white bunny cake too.
His fur is white buttercream frosting topped
with shredded coconut, which I love.
Since I had leftover cake mix,
I made a pair to take to our Son's house.
Our 2 year old grandson LOVED them.
He kept pointing to them saying "bunnies".
Our daughter in law thought they were pretty darn cute too.
Create a bunny shaped cake for Easter.

Happy Easter!
That's it for this week.
Until Next Time,
Veronica



No comments:

Post a Comment