Sunday, December 20, 2015

Meet Me Under The Mistletoe

Our DIL noticed that their neighbors had
a mistletoe ball hanging outside their home.
It was just a green ball with a simple red ribbon on it.
She commented that she liked it.
 
While we were out shopping I came across
this faux boxwood ball at HomeGoods and knew that I could
turn it into a mistletoe ball for her and our Son.
This is a nice big 8 inch ball.
But I had to make it look Christmas-y in order for our
Son to like it.
O.K., I think I can do that.
 
Here is their new Christmas-y mistletoe ball.
I wanted to add just enough to make it look Christmas-y.
I added a few red ball ornaments, little snowballs, and
a few glittery snowflakes.
Of course, the bow had to made with peppermint stripe ribbon
and one with peppermints on it.
Our Son gave their new mistletoe ball a thumbs up!
 
Here are a few pictures that I snapped of our Christmas home.
I love this replica vintage truck that I found at Hobby Lobby.
It is made from metal and the wheels actually turn.
I placed a bottle brush tree in the back of the truck and
added some greenery and Christmas balls in my tabletop greenhouse.
I also have tea lights in the greenhouse that turn on at night.
I found this sleigh at Kohl's during the summer in their
clearance section marked down to $2.00.
I added some greenery, pinecones, a few berries and
various sizes of Christmas ball ornaments.
 
This chair sits in the corner of our dining room.
I placed a wreath on it and added a glass cylinder
in the center with a candle on a timer.
This display sits on our pie safe in the dining room.
And this is how I dressed up our mantel this year.
A couple quick pictures at night.
 
That's it for this week.
Until Next Time,
Veronica


No comments:

Post a Comment