Sunday, March 5, 2017

Accessorizing

I love to accessorize my outfits.
Whether it be with scarves, or with
a piece of jewelry, I just feel
more put together.

 A few years ago I was into making jewelry and
 made a few shorter necklaces that I really like.





I do like to wear long necklaces with my
outfits but I only own a couple that I bought years ago.

I have been trying to use up my numerous
craft making supplies and declutter our home.
I still had a bunch of jewelry making supplies
left so I thought why not dig out the supplies
and make some long necklaces?
I recently had a 3 day weekend and got
to work making long necklaces. I had
such a big stash of supplies left that I
was able to create 8 long necklaces!
Here are the ones I made with a close
up of each one.







I have a thing for hearts.





Long tassel necklaces are very popular
again this year. So I had to make one for myself.

I love that my necklaces and scarves coordinate
with my outfits.




As I wear my scarves and necklaces I will
try and post pictures so that you can
see how they look.
That's it for this week.
Until Next Time,
Veronica


3 comments:

  1. Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!..
    Titanium Rings

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am always looking for some free stuffs over the internet. there are also some companies which gives free samples.
    Bracelets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I am entirely agreed with this article, and I just want say that this article is very helpful and enlightening. I also have some precious piece of concerned info !!!!!!Thanks. Slimming shirts for women

    ReplyDelete