Sunday, November 5, 2017

A Little Denim Blue Jean Jacket

Who doesn't love the classic
denim blue jean color?
Blue jean colors are so versatile and timeless.
I own quite a few denim jackets in various styles and colors.
It doesn't matter what time of year it is,
I  love to wear my denim jackets.
But today's fashion post is all about 
the classic blue jean jacket and how to style it for
a casual but stylish Fall look.
This look makes me feel happy and it shows in my demeanor.
Just by changing my scarf I get a different look.
Want to be even more casual?
Swap your flats for a pair of boots.
Here is the same look but with a pair of chocolate brown colored pants and boots on the lower half.
Pair it with lighter colored pants and dark boots.
Swap out your scarf with a leopard print infinity scarf and tie it in a knot.
Swap your light colored pants with a pair of
dark pants and boots that match your scarf.

Remember my post with the plaid shirt?
I replaced the plaid shirt with a blue jean jacket.
I removed my boots and added leopard colored flats.
Brown pants and boots with a different print scarf.
Hubby and I had to make a trip to Costco to pick up a few supplies.
The weather was 34° so I dressed in layers.
Stripes and plaids mix well together as long as you stay in the same tones of color.
When I wear a shorter jacket I always make sure that my shirt covers my derriere.
See how quick and easy it is to create different looks
with just a few pieces of clothing.

Enjoy the beautiful Fall weather.

Until Next Time,
Veronica

4 comments:

  1. Camouflage waterproof jacket+pents some utilization it for chasing while some utilization it just to put forth a form expression.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people think about worries that they just do not know about.

    ReplyDelete