Sunday, July 15, 2018

A Good Nights Sleep

We were in dire need of a new mattress.
Our current mattress that we have been
sleeping on is 15 years old.
Crazy I know.
 I was starting to wake up a couple of times
during the night due to hip and back pain.
I  couldn't take it any more. 
It was way past time to break down
and buy a new mattress.
  I tend to be a side sleeper.
Hubby, he can sleep anywhere and any position.
I envy him.
We checked out a couple of places that sell
mattresses and decided to try out this one from Costco.
It comes with a 100% money back warranty that we couldn't pass up.
If for any reason you aren't happy with this mattress, you
simply return it to the Costco store, even after 2 years.
It's their #1 seller.
This mattress is pure luxury to sleep on.
It cushions and molds to your body, yet still holds its' shape.
This mattress is 14 1/2" thick.
Our old sheets wouldn't even fit over this mattress.
Before I purchase any big ticket items I like to
research and read reviews.
I ended up buying these sheets from Amazon
due to the rave reviews.
These sheets were rated 4 1/2 - 5 stars by over 39,000 customers.
I can honestly say that I have never written a review for
a product before. These sheets changed that.
As soon as Hubby climbed into bed, he commented
how soft and luxurious these sheets felt.
I was surprised that he even noticed.
I will definitely be purchasing more of these sheets.
Now that we have a new mattress and new sheets, I thought
I would show you how I dressed up our bed for Summer.
I added these floral pillow covers that I made last year.

It's been 3 months since we purchased this mattress and I am
loving it. No more hip or back pain. It is a dream to sleep on.

We are loving and enjoying our new luxurious mattress and bedding.
That's it for this week.
Until Next Time,
Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment