Sunday, October 7, 2018

Fallifying

I wasn't going to fallify our home this year
because I just wasn't in the mood.
I mentioned this to Hubby and he was quite
surprised by that statement.
He knows how much I love everything Fall.
 Well wouldn't you know, we had the perfect fall weather
yesterday that put me in the fallifying mood.
Normally I would decorate the living room,
dining room and kitchen.
I decided to only decorate the living room this year
because it is the area that we spend the most time in.
I started by pulling out a couple neutral colored pillows
and added them to the couch.

To add a pop of fall color to an otherwise neutral colored couch,
I added a pumpkin pillow that I created from a placemat.

A little fall centerpiece was created for the ottoman.
This little centerpiece began with the 2 pumpkins I made
from old sweater. I randomly pulled fall related items from
my floral tote and added them to the pumpkins to complete the look.
A soft and cozy throw was added to the chair along with a
pumpkin pillow for snuggling on those cool fall evenings.

A little fall vignette was added to the end table.
The mantle received a splash of fall.
Can you tell I love pumpkins and copper?
I dug through my floral tote and created a couple
floral arrangements which flank the base of the mantle.

The cozy little nook got a touch of fall also.


Such a warm and inviting little nook.
The legs on this chair used to be black.
I painted them the same color as the little stand.
We are now officially fallified.

That's it for this week.
Until Next Time,
Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment