Sunday, October 14, 2018

Tick, Tock

I shared this picture recently and mentioned
that I had already made a change to it.

I love our Grandfather clock.
We've had it for 18 years.
When we first bought it, it was a lighter
colored golden oak. Over the years it has
darken to an orangey-red color that I just
wasn't loving. I would have loved to paint it but
I knew Hubby wouldn't have been happy about that.
I had just finished giving our living room a refresh,
when out of the blue Hubby made a comment about
the Grandfather clock looking too orange. 
"I think you should paint it."

WHAT!

SERIOUSLY?

"Yes, I don't have a problem with you painting it."

O.K., you asked for it.

Tick,
Tock.

A new look for the grandfather clock.
I applied 2 coats of Chocolate Swirl by Behr.
I'm glad Hubby suggested I paint the clock.
It no longer sticks out like a sore thumb.
We are loving our new rich chocolate colored grandfather clock.
That's it for this week.
Until Next Time,
Veronica


No comments:

Post a Comment