Sunday, December 16, 2018

Christmas Home Tour 2018

Finally, our home is ready
for our Christmas Home Tour.
I've actually had it decorated for a
month but decided I wanted to add
a few more things that I wanted to create.

Let's start the tour in the kitchen
since this is the room that has the
least amount of decorations.

This little set up is in our window
above the sink. Those little eyelash trees,
(at least that's what I'm calling them)
are one of my newest creations.
They're made from an old hymnal book.
The country cupboard.

Moving into the dining room.
The dining room table.
The Pie Safe.
I've had this little tree made from tiny pinecones
for 20+ years. I set it out somewhere every year.
Our Nativity was placed on the buffet table
again this year. I love how it looks there.
A view at night looking into the living room.
Moving into the living room.
Each chair received a warm throw and pillow.

New pillow covers I made for the couch to
coordinate with the Merry Christmas
pillow cover I created last year.

I created a new sign from a piece of plywood
I found in our scrap pile in the garage
to place above the mantel.
Hubby made me a frame for it.
This sign was my inspirations this year
for decorating the mantel.

Large mercury glass trees were added to the mantel.
I removed the bottoms from the mercury glass trees
and galvanized houses and placed a string of twinkle lights
inside each one.
All of our lights and flameless candles are on timers
that automatically turn on at a set time each evening
and stay on for 6 hours. No more racing around
the house to turn everything on and off.
A night time view.





I hope you enjoyed our Christmas home tour.
From our home to yours,
Have a very Merry Christmas.
Until Next Time,
Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment