Sunday, December 23, 2018

DIY String Art Card Holder

I wanted to display a few of our
Christmas cards but wasn't quite sure
where, or how, I wanted to display them.
I wanted to be able to use what I could
find in my craft room without going
to a store to purchase any materials.
I was already busy enough.

I needed something that was quick and easy.

As I was brain storming how I was going
to hang them this idea pop into my head
that I had seen years ago on Pinterest.

So I dug thru my craft room and in
15 minutes time I created a simple
Christmas card holder.
I created it with twine, clear double sided tape, mini ornaments
and  mini red clothes pins.
Using gold cardstock, I cut out a star to place at the top of the tree.
I decided to place it on the wall in the kitchen by our back door.
It doesn't get much simpler than that.

Happy Holidays!

Until Next Time,
Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment