Sunday, June 23, 2019

Homemade Soft Pretzels

I love soft pretzels,
especially when they are dipped in cheese.
I love them so much that when I went to
my hometown fair (which is 600 miles away)
 I made sure that I got a
soft pretzel with cheese each night.
That proves how much I love soft pretzels!
Little did I know how easy these
are to make until I came across
a recipe from Sally's Baking Addiction for
her 30 minute Homemade Soft Pretzels.
I just knew that I had to give this recipe a try.
I followed her recipe to the T.
These really are super easy to make from scratch
and they are definitely better than
the store bought frozen brands.
There is nothing better than biting into a warm
homemade soft pretzel dipped in a warm cheese sauce.
Talk about comfort snacking.
I was quite impressed on how my first attempt at making
these turned out.
They only require 6 simple ingredients which
you probably have in your pantry already.
No special equipment needed.
I mixed mine up in a bowl with a wooden spoon.
Hubby was impressed also.
I couldn't wait until these were done to start dipping
them into the cheese sauce.
I will definitely be making these again and sharing them
with the grandbabies.
Give this recipe a try.
I guarantee you'll love them also.

Happy Snacking!

Until Next Time,
Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment