Sunday, November 17, 2019

Thanksgiving Dessert

Are you hosting Thanksgiving dinner
or are you going to be a guest?
Hubby and I have hosted our share of
Thanksgiving dinners, as well as, being guests.
Whether we're hosting or are guests,
each year we look forward to
Thanksgiving dinner.
Not only do we look forward to the dinner,
how about those desserts?
My favorite Thanksgiving dessert is
always the Pumpkin Pie.

Our Thanksgiving has changed
over the last few years.
Our children grow and start their
own families and the holiday traditions change.
No more having our children for every holiday.
Never would I have imagined us going to a
restaurant to celebrate Thanksgiving.

But you know what?

We love it!

Not only is the food exceptional,
there is no mess to clean up.
I can actually sit back, relax
and enjoy my meal and Hubby.

This will be our 3rd year going to a restaurant
for Thanksgiving. We found an Italian restaurant
that serves an unbelievable Thanksgiving dinner.
We travel 170 miles just to go to this restaurant.
One of the desserts that they serve
is a Pumpkin Praline Cheesecake.
It had me at Pumpkin & Cheesecake.
I didn't even care that there were pralines added in.
All I can say about this cheesecake is,
OMG!
We love this so much that I knew I had
to find a recipe to create this dessert.

I found a recipe from 
that tastes just like our favorite restaurant's cheesecake.

Here is my version.
Doesn't this look good?
Cheesecake with a gingersnap crust.
Count me in!
How about that praline topping?
Oh, it was SOOO good!
That's it for this week.
Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

Until Next Time,
Veronica




No comments:

Post a Comment