Sunday, October 8, 2017

Scents Of Fall

We love the scents of Fall.
Not only do we open all of our doors and windows
to bring in all those wonderful aromas of Fall,
I also love to burn, or melt, Fall scented candles.
But my favorite way to fill our home
with the scents of Fall is to bake a batch of
homemade Pumpkin Ginger Molasses cookies.
To me, Fall indicates the kickoff to the beginning of the baking season.
I usually begin baking in Fall and continue until early Spring.
Once the weather starts turning warmer I don't bake much.
It's just another reason for me to love the coming of Fall
because I LOVE to bake.
These cookies are soft and chewy, and Oh So Good.
One bite of these cookies and they take you
down memory lane to Grandma's house.
I like to mix up a batch to bake and one to freeze.

Need to whip up a batch of cookies pronto?

I roll the dough into individual balls and place
them on a parchment lined baking sheet and toss them into the freezer.
Once the balls are frozen I toss them into a Ziploc freezer bag.

To bake, simply pull out a couple dozen frozen cookie balls
and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet and let thaw while your oven is preheating.
Such a quick and easy way to whip up a batch of cookies.
There's nothing more down home and comforting than
a freshly baked batch of cookies.

Happy Fall Y'all!

Recipe adapted from: www.andersonandgrant.com

ENJOY!

Until Next Time,
Veronica


No comments:

Post a Comment