Sunday, October 11, 2015

A Trip to the Apple Orchard & Pumpkin Farm

Last weekend I headed to our local Apple Orchard
and Pumpkin Farm to practice using my new camera.
 
I spent over an hour there and took 483 photos!
 
That's A LOT of pictures!
 
I didn't realize that this farm was so big!
There was so much to see and do.
 
Since I took SO MANY pictures I thought
that I would break them down into 2 or 3 posts.
 
Don't worry I won't show you ALL 483 photos.
Just the ones that I thought turned out nice,
as far as amateur photography goes.
 
As you head into the apple orchard you can see
that the apple trees were very full with ripe fruit.
 
 
 
They have 53 varieties to choose from.
 
 
 
 
 
These 2 apples had grown together.
 
 
Even the wildlife enjoy the apples.
 
 
If you would like to pick your own apples,
ladders are scattered throughout the orchard.
 
 
They even have a field of sunflowers...
 
 
...with full moppy heads.
 
 
And then there are the pumpkin fields.
Oh my golly gosh, the pumpkins!
Oh how I LOVE the pumpkins.
There were yellow, orange, green and white pumpkins.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The pumpkin fields were starting to get bare.
 
 
 
I captured this little boy contemplating which pumpkin
he wanted to pick next to fill his wagon.
 
 
I think that's all the pictures I will share today.
I don't want to overwhelm you.
 
How about you?
Do you enjoy visiting the apple orchards
and pumpkin farms?
 
Until Next Time,
Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment