Monday, October 12, 2015

The Sweet Side of Fall

When I went to the apple orchard and pumpkin farm
to take pictures I bought 2 bags of apples.
 
Every year we look forward to apple season.
There is nothing better than having
fresh fruit when it is in season.
 
Hubby and I will take an apple to work
each day as a healthy snack.
 
We usually end up buying 2 crates
of apples each year, that's how much we
love apples in season.
 
Hubby loves him some apple pie too!
 I don't.  Strange I know because I love apples.
But that doesn't stop me from making
apple pies from scratch for my family.
 
Talk about wonderful fall smells!
 
So yesterday I made an Apple Crumb pie.
 
 
I will enjoy the smell of the pie baking and Hubby will enjoy eating it!
 
 
 That's it for today.

Until Next Time,
Veronica
 


No comments:

Post a Comment