Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Random Touches of Fall

Today I had a few minutes and thought
that I would practice using my camera.
 
I went to our local environmental center
and grocery store to snap a few random pictures.
 
The trees are starting to show a little color,
 
 
and some are losing their leaves,
 
 
 
while others are dropping their pinecones.
 
 
A wooden fence
 
 
and a bridge in the park.
 
 
A walker enjoying the Fall weather with a Buddy.
I asked if I could take their picture because I thought it
was a beautiful setting.
They were more than happy to pose for me.
 
 
 
These pictures were taken in front of our grocery store.
 
 
 
 
A display in the store.
 
 
I hope you enjoy viewing my pictures
because I sure enjoy learning about photography.
 
Sunday I will post pictures of the Apple Orchard.
 
Until Next Time,
Veronica


No comments:

Post a Comment