Sunday, April 9, 2017

An Easter Treat

Last week I posted the little
Easter basket I put together for
our Grandson.
Because we aren't going to be spending Easter
with our Son , DIL and Grandson this year, we delivered
the basket last week along with a couple of treats
that I made for our Son and DIL to enjoy.

I think our Grandson will love snuggling
with his little stuffed buddies.
I've wanted a Waffle Cone Maker for some
time now and finally broke down and bought one.
The timing couldn't have been at a better time.
I couldn't wait to try it out.

Our Son loves peanut M&Ms, and our DIL loves chocolate.
So I created these simple little Easter treats to give them.

Homemade waffle cones dipped in chocolate and sprinkles
and filled with peanut M&Ms.
My cone shaped cellophane bags weren't big enough
to hold the cones so I used a gallon size Ziploc baggie
and cut off the top. I closed the top with a twist tie and
added these free cute little bunny tags that I downloaded
from On Sutton's Place blog, and added a polka dot ribbon
to finish it off.
Our Son was out golfing when we delivered the goodies.
But as soon as he arrived home he called us and said
that he dug right into his!
Homemade waffle cones are the BOMB!
So, so fresh and so yummy.
I can't wait to add a couple scoops of ice cream in them.
You don't need a waffle cone maker to create these,
simply buy some waffle cones from your local grocery store
then decorate and fill with your favorite goodies.
That's it for this week.
Until Next Time.
Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment