Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Turquoise & Coral

Since the weather has been bringing us
warmer temps, it's time to bring out the
Spring colors. 
I love color.
It makes me feel HAPPY and ALIVE.
I'm all about adding
pops of colors to my outfits.
Sometimes I'll add lots of color,
like this turquoise & coral outfit.
I used to wear earring but since I've let my natural curls have their
way you could never see my earrings, so I accessorize in other ways.
Like adding a lightweight silk scarf  to my outfits.
The printed scarf also helps keep the outfit from being too boring.
I grabbed a pair of coral colored Jeggings to coordinate with
the turquoise colored cardigan.
Because I'm only 5'5" tall I like to wear heels.
I chose a pair of neutral color, opened toed sandals
as my footwear for the day. Even though these shoes
are heels they are super comfy.
A simple Spring outfit that was quick and easy to put together.
This outfit will also take me into the Summer season as well.
That's it for this week's fashion.
Until Next Time,
Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment