Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Denim and Lace

Fashion trends come and fashion trends go.
But a timeless classical casual look never goes out of style.
You can dress it up, or dress it down.
I consider my fashion style as timeless, classical and casual.
I love to have clothes that I can mix and match and
create a ton of different looks and never have to
worry about them going out of style.
 All of my clothes in my closet are able to do that.
 Getting dressed has never been easier. 
The only thing I have to decide
is which color combination I want to wear.
Gone are the days of  buying trend setting clothes
that are restrictive not only in what you can wear
them with but also comfort wise.
Once you figure out your style you will be able to
save a TON of money because you will know exactly
what to look for when you go shopping.
I realize that my style isn't for everyone and I'm o.k. with that. 
I don't claim to be a Fashionistas by any means.
I put together outfits that make me feel confident
and good about myself.
Life is so much easier when you feel good
about yourself, don't you agree?
As I mentioned in a previous post, there aren't
a lot of women over 50 who post fashion.
If you are interested in my fashion style,
or just need help with putting together an outfit,
from time to time, I will be posting some Fashion Over 50
 shots of the outfits that I put together and actually wear.

Keep in mind that all photography has been taken by myself.
You will get to see the real me.

First up is a denim and lace outfit.
What's more timeless and classic than denim and lace?
With this outfit I started with a knit printed lace top
and added a yellow denim jacket.
Here is a closer look at the shirt and jacket.
For pants I wore straight-leg denim Jeggings.
If you're not familiar with Jeggings, they are basically
leggings that are made to look like jeans. They even
have pockets that you can use. These are my go
to pants for just about every outfit I put together. I love them
because they fit me perfectly, unlike a pair of jeans, plus they
are so comfortable to wear and don't ever stretch out and sag,
and an added bonus, they come in a TON of colors.
The Jeggings are a dark wash denim color but are showing up as black.
To sass up the outfit, because anyone who knows me
knows that I'm sassy,  I added a pair of leopard print flats.
You would never know that it was 34 degrees
outside when I snapped these pictures a couple of weeks ago.
Here is the completed look.
It's good to see an actual photograph of my outfits put together.
I'm able to see better what works and what doesn't for me.
There really is no right way or wrong way about what you
put together. It all boils down to what makes you feel comfortable
and confident about yourself.

That's it for this week.
Until Next Time,
Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment