Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Coral and Bell Sleeves

I have to say that the color coral is
one of my favorite fashion colors.
Whenever I wear it I always get
tons of compliments. The color is
the perfect match for my skin and
hair tones and seems to bring a glow to my face.
The sheer scalloped bell sleeve top adds a touch of femininity.
Bell sleeves are so in right now. I've had this top for some
time now and can't even remember where I bought it.
It's a timeless classic that is still in style.
To put this look together, I started with the pretty
sheer, bell sleeve top. I pulled colors from the
 top and added a coral colored tank top
and tan Jeggings. The only accessories I wore were
the flower shaped necklace and my favorite brown watch.
For shoes I wore cream colored wedge sandals.
That's it for this weeks fashion.
Until Next Time,
Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment