Sunday, September 24, 2017

Cupcake Celebration

I'm not much of a sweet eater.
It's strange that I LOVE to bake though.
Hubby on the other hand has a HUGE sweet tooth.
He has a love/hate relationship with my baking.
He loves to eat them, but hates that he can't leave them alone.
When I do crave sweets I generally gravitate towards cookies or cupcakes.
Probably because I can eat just one and be completely satisfied.
We will eat a few of the treats that I bake but the majority of
them are carted off to work to share with our co-workers.

So when the urge to bake strikes.
I BAKE.
 It's a win-win solution.

Of course, another reason to bake is a celebration.
For my birthday celebration I decided to make cupcakes.

Butter Pecan Cupcakes!
Who am I trying to kid?
I don't need a special occasion to bake.

Do you love butter pecan ice cream?
If so, you just have to make these cupcakes.
They taste just as good as the ice cream.
Our Son LOVES butter pecan ice cream.
I know what I will be making for his birthday treat.
Shhh, don't tell him.
How could I not?

There is nothing better than fresh cupcakes made from scratch.
When I have time restraints I've been known to use a
box cake mix that I doctor up to taste like it came from
a bakery, but typically I start from scratch.
These cupcakes I made from scratch.
I personally wouldn't do it any other way.

You can find the recipe for these delicious
cupcakes here: inspiredbycharm.com

One of these cupcakes was more than enough for me.

Oh YUM!
And yes, they were a huge hit at work.

That's it for this week.
Until Next Time,
Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment