Thursday, June 12, 2014

Sparkly Clean

Who likes to clean?  Not me that's for sure!  I have more important things to do than clean.
 
Like create something new,
go for a walk in nature,
read a book,
 spend time with family & friends,
take a nap,
 go shopping,
 and the list is endless.
 
But, because I like a clean and orderly house I must eventually do some cleaning.
 
So when the need arises to do some cleaning, I pull out my trusty All Natural Cleaner and get to work.
 
This is what my bathroom looks like after I have used this cleaner.  Look at that SPARKLE!
 
 
 
 
 
I don't buy cleaners from the store because the chemicals in them bother my asthma.  I'm sure that you can find All Natural Cleaners in the stores, but why buy them when it is so easy and economical to make your own at home?  I have used this recipe for many years and LOVE it.  This cleaner make cleaning a breeze!  I just spray it on and wipe it off and I am done.  No scrubbing or letting it set to penetrate dirt and grime.  This cleans up grease like there is no tomorrow!  So with just a few household ingredients that you probably have in your pantry, you too can make this GREAT All Natural, No Chemicals cleaner.
 

I would recommend mixing this up in your kitchen sink.  Mix the vinegar, water and lemon juice first.  Then add the baking soda and watch it bubble.

 
Let it sit for a few minute and then pour into your spray bottle.

 
I like to keep a recipe book of all the GREAT recipes I have tried and love so that I can use them for future use.  Because I am a crafter/cardmaker I like to make my own recipe cards for my book.  Here is the recipe card I came up with.
 
 
 
So put on some UPBEAT music and get to cleaning!
 
Give this cleaner a try and I guarantee you will love it also!
 
Happy Cleaning,
Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment