Saturday, July 12, 2014

Big Show Off

My hydrangeas are looking good this year.

 

 
Talk about BIG, SHOWY, FLOWERS!

Just look at these!
 
 
Aren't they just BEAUTIFUL?
 
Pink with just a hint of lavender.
 
 
I couldn't just leave them all outside... I had to bring
some inside to enjoy also.
 
So with just a few blooms from the hydrangea bush,
 
 
...a few flowers from the flower bed,
Shasta Daisies, Balloon Flowers and Yarrow
 
 
...and an old wooden box I confiscated from my
FIL's garage
 
 
I have a pretty floral arrangement to enjoy inside.
 
 
Well of course, I couldn't have a floral arrangement without
doing a vignette.  How silly of me to think otherwise.
So I gathered a few items sitting around.
 
Like this lantern.
 
 
...and this photo album with old photos in it, along
with an old treasured Bible, a ceramic bird & an
old skeleton key.
 


With a little arranging and adjusting,

 
Ta Da!
 
A pretty little vignette.
 

 
And a view looking down.
 
 

 
I hope you have enjoyed looking at my hydrangeas as much as
I do.
 
Until next time...
 
Have a Beautiful Blooming Day!
Veronica
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment