Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone out in Blogland!
 
We usually don't buy or do anything for Valentine's Day
for each other.
 
But this year we decided that we
are going out to dinner and enjoy being
married for 30 years!
 
I just can't believe that it has been 30 years!
WOW where have the years gone?
 
I have been making my own wreaths
for years.  As I was making my latest one
for Spring I thought that it would
make a beautiful Valentine's Day wreath.
 
 
 
 
 
Isn't it BEAUTIFUL!
 
I have had many requests to make, not only these wreaths, but some
of my other wreaths.
 
I already have 5 requests for this style of wreath
and 2 for my Christmas wreath!
 
I wasn't even trying to sell these!
 
Because I have received so many compliments on my
wreaths I have decided to make them to sell!
 
This wreath is a full 25" W x 9" D.
 
I never intended to make these to sell, I just
enjoy making my own wreaths and creating
something beautiful for our home.
 
I will be posting more pictures of some of my
other wreaths that I have made with all the details and dimensions.
 
For now I will be posting my wreaths on this
blog to see what kind of response I get for
these.  We will see if it will be worth
it to open an ETSY shop to sell my wreaths.
 
If you are interested in any of the styles of wreaths and would
like one custom made for you,  you can contact me through
this blog or through my email:
 
I would love to hear from you.
 
Veronica
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment